Bouncing on a trampoline is good for your health. Moving your whole body around and bouncing high, higher, highest! Or are you brave enough to bounce on the diagonal trampoline walls? It's all possible at Holiday park Ackersate, where we have our own outdoor trampoline park! Anyone can come bounce with us, whether you're on holiday here at Ackersate or you live close by and want to come visit. HAVE FUN BOUNCING!
You only have entrance to the trampoline park with a valid entry ticket, which you can get at the sports corner or at the reception. Note: the trampoline park is closed during bad weather or rain.
- 1 bouncing session costs €2.50.
- Guests staying at the park can buy a punch card for €10.00, which is good for 15 bouncing sessions.
- Guests from outside can buy a punch card for €20.00, which is good for 10 bouncing sessions.
- Grip socks are mandatory when bouncing on the trampolines! Bring them yourself or buy them for €2.00 per pair.
A bouncing session lasts about 20 minutes. The jump master is supervisor (and not a coach), always follow his instructions! When it's very busy, bouncing sessions are held according to age categories. The age categories are as follow:
- Puppy Jump 2 to 5 year olds - supervision parents in trampoline park mandatory.
- Power Jump 6 to 8 year olds - supervision parents outside trampoline park mandatory.
- Mattie Jump 9 to 12 year olds
- Swag Jump 13 to 18 year olds
- Shot Jump 18+ Adults
Accidents can easily happen. We try and keep the bouncing as safe as possible, but bouncing in the trampoline park is always at your own risk! Keep to the following rules when bouncing:
- One person per trampoline and always bounce in the center of the trampoline;
- Don't hang from the walls;
- Lying down on the trampolines is not allowed. If you are tired or want to take a break, leave the trampoline park;
- Don't go bouncing if you are pregnant or if you have heart issues;
- Double somersaults are not allowed;
- Keep an eye on the people around you and don't fight;
- Always wear grip socks.